With Search Public Records you have access to:
- Millions of consumer records
- Thousands of federal, state and municipal databases
- Daily updates
- Accurate, researched data you can trust
Simply enter a name and state to start your search. Receive a full background report in minutes.
Why Would I Need a Background Report?
- Lookup your name and protect yourself from identity theft
- Find a long-lost family member
- Reconnect with an old classmate or military buddy
- Learn if you can trust the people associating with your children
- Scope out a potential love interest before you go on the first date
Most Popular FAQs
- Criminal Records like warrants and arrests.
- Financial issues such as bankruptcies and foreclosures.
- Online Social activity, ie. FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Past and present Phone, Email, and Address info.
- Plus Career Details, Lifestyle Data, and more.
A: You can use a background report to see what information is public about you or find someone you've lost contact with like a relative or high school sweetheart. Some people use them to learn more about people they do business with or might be interested in dating. There's a lot you can learn from a report.
You should never use a background report to:
- Establish a person's eligibility for personal credit.
- Evaluate an employment candidate.
- Screen a potential new tenant.
- Look up a celebrity or public figure's contact info.
- Stalk or spy on a person.
- Steal an individual's identity.
"Helpful, accurate website. With the information I gathered I can now take the steps to keep myself and loved ones safe."
Your Search is Secure and Confidential
The people you look up will never be notified that you reviewed their public information. Your search is completely anonymous and private.